The Building Capacity for Response to Intervention Implementation Project added four new podcasts to a series of conversations with MCPER Executive Director Dr. Sharon Vaughn. In these podcasts, Vaughn responds to frequently asked questions, including the following:
- What does effective intervention look like for secondary students with large gaps in achievement?
- What components of reading should an intervention session prioritize?
- How does implementation of response to intervention at the secondary level differ from response to intervention at the primary level?
- What are some suggestions for content area teachers who provide instruction to secondary students with large achievement gaps?
- What are some suggestions for universal screeners for secondary students?
View these and other resources in the MCPER Library or on the Building Capacity for Response to Intervention external website.